Sinister: Little green apples

Philippe GARNIER pgarnier at xxx.fr
Wed Nov 18 10:27:39 GMT 1998

hello sweet sinisterees,

People sounds were nervous here... Why is that so ?
Were there some rocks in your brownies ?
So ...
all you need is love
la lala lala
all you need is love
la lala lala
all you need is love, love,
love is all you need !

I was listening to the session on radio scotland (we wish you a merry
christmas...) and I really love the song chosen by lovely Isobel. This
"Present for my friends" is called Little Green Apples but I can't
understand the names of the man and women who sings. Glenn Campbell ? Can
someone help me and tell me on which album I can find this song ? Thanks.
(I hope the answer is not in the Faqs...)
I love the photo on the new single. Is the colour really orange ? I mean,
orange like an apple ? Belle And Sebastian written is large letters is
great !

Avant d'ouvrir le gaz, elle pense à son canari...
Before leaving, I have to tell you that my fish Honey goes very well. He is
very kind towards his mates, though I think he wants to promote himself as
the chief in the tank.
I'm leaving now, because I have to make a photo of my arms.

FrogsCheeseHugsAndKIsses
Philippe, your alsacian cousin

PS : is anyone collecting money to help wee morrissey ?