Sinister: Anastasia and Honey's bum

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Wed Nov 18 11:42:05 GMT 1998

I've never done an ink polaroid before, for any number of reasons (mostly to
do with my inability to put anything either succinctly or poetically), but
here's a couple for your delectation.

1. Just to annoy Anastasia...

I want to share this one with you as it has more listees per sq cm than any
of my other photos. It is a close up of Stasia, whose face is all wrinkled
up with glee as she contemplates putting wee Beanz Geddes in her pocket.
It's the first B&S gig at the Supper Club, and in the background you can see
Brian, Matthew and Michele leaning against the balcony, It's lucky I'm
taking the picture, as I'm feeling particularly shy at this point, and would
probably be wishing I still had long hair I could hide behind. It's come out
a bit bleached, as the flash is too powerful, but you can just about
perceive the elation and anticipation hanging in the air, there, just to the
left of Jonnykat, whose eyes are drooping as he stifles yet another cough,
poor lamb.

2. Up honey's bum.

..it's dark in here...