Sinister: List Crush vote results!!!!!!!!!

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 18 15:35:53 GMT 1998

As promised, here are the final results. I promise I didn't make any of
the votes up. I may have messed some up, but never mind; some mistakes
from last time have been corrected, and the rest are at least definitively
wrong now.

People who did get votes: it's over to you. Find out who voted for you and
get loving. And don't forget to tell me when you do - I love a good
gossip.

People who didn't get votes: better luck next time. I didn't get any last
time, I know how you feel. You'll just have to post more smut from now on
to get noticed.

Anyway, enough rambling I hear you all cry, tell us the results!

Well I don't think anyone can argue with the winner, a thoroughly
deserved victory...

15 votes:
HONEY PAUL MITCHELL

11 votes:
Peter Miller
Fluffy Sarah

10 votes:
Me!

9 votes:
Magnetic Megan Lehar

8 votes:
Stevie Trousers

6 votes:
Chris Leonard

5 votes:
Genevieve Wesley

4 votes:
FunkySeb
Keith Watson
Joss Moorkens
Erin Lewis
Katrina House

3 votes:
Philippe
Corpora Arenacea
Mick McMick
Oon
Brad
Andrew (Seymour) Nicol
Charlotte Hall
Tara Widmer
Tag
Linda Kerr
Martin Horsfield
Archel Playforth
Lesley J Miller
Courtney Owen
Madame Cholet

2 votes:
Reid Dossinger; Christa Chaffinch; Adrian Evans; Pam Berry; Jessicaxo;
Lady Penelope; Sarah Wheeler; Laurel Girvan; Michele Waggner; Brian
Winters; Beth Arzy; Sandra Volaric; Claire Timmins; Elisabeth (Petula);
Calumn Shearer; Matthew Hintz; Henry Thomas; St Lucy

1 vote:
David Kitchen; Jake Reichart; Mark Casarotto; Susannah; Nick Dastoor;
Jessica Murphy; Liz Daplyn; Joao Henrique Horst; Kevan Cooke; Matthew
Crooker; Becka; John Warrender; Xavier; Gary Done; Vicky Parkinson; Monaz;
Jennifer Phillips-Bacher; Anastasia Signoretta; Minnie Riperton; Mike
Jones; Tim Hopkins; The Duke Of Haringey; Jake (aka Kenny); Ed Mason; Nick
Marino; Andrew Dean; Kristen Shaffenberger; Sandra Duric; John Murtagh;
Matthew Kelly; Kelly Ryan; Jonny Kat; Julie Smith; Ethan Sincoff; r.h.;
Janine Queen Bee; Lorelei Tremelor; Emma Wilton; Neil Dewhurst; Sarah
Hall; John Monroe; Marco 7; Julia Brown; Nicola Stip; Chloe Sevigny; The
French Girl on John Warrender's Part Invitation; Mystery Date; The Entire
Shalala List; Teddy Pendergrass; and The Entire Sinister List.

So there you have it. Bonus prize for anyone who manages to do something
smutty (and tell us about it!) with everyone in the Top 5. Oh go on, you
know you want to.

You may now start the cat fight...

Big Stu