Sinister: smut

azrael kwl96 at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 18 15:47:27 GMT 1998

okay, so i know the "music to have sex to" thread is long dead, but i
thought i'd add a bit to it, anyway.
see, up until very recently i didn't have a boyfriend. well, i was severely
single for about 2 years, so i was hardly qualified to take part in that
little thread, especially considering that i can barely remember my sexual
experiences past 2 years ago. *sigh*
anyhoo, as far as music to have sex to goes, i wouldn't reccommend "dog on
wheels." the boyfriend and i tried it out last night and did nothing for
either of us. in fact, i think it kind of distracted me. i kept singing
along.
however, we've had a lot if luck with slint's "spiderland."  mmmmmmmmmmmm.

okay. so there's your smut.
hope you're happy.

-kerry
"if only i could escape and leave a dummy in my place."
	-bernard butler, "i'm tired."