Sinister: dirk

r. h. wilde77 at xxx.com
Wed Nov 18 17:44:22 GMT 1998

 look,
 i greatly appreciate the one vote i got(and i'm still wandering how
my mom knew i was on this list,  yeah she wants me, it's a southern
thing.) but as for the rest of you, a while back i told you my name
was *dirk*....am i gonna have to get graphic and send in photos.  or do
you people just not get it?  i mean i at least thought i'd get *13*
votes.  well, who knows mabye some of you will wise up next time around.

i have to be on my way now.  the movie diry work was released on video
today w/ norm mcdonald and i'm in the mood to laugh so hard that i piss
my pants.  oh yeah, i took the advice of you all and rented *niagra
niagra*,  you people are good, never do me wrong. thanks.

robbie

in my c.d. player:  the rough and raw sounds of ron jerremy.