Sinister: Backshots, Dobbers and Donkey Pants!

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Wed Nov 18 20:14:03 GMT 1998

> By the way, I also have problems with Frank Yang's weird coded
> messages. Fortunately someone quoted one the other day, enabling me to
> nick a great idea.

I have no idea how those weird codes are coming through - I imagine it's a
different experience for everyone depending on what mail program you're
using.  However, I refuse to take responsibility for any felonies conducted
whilst under the influence of my digital signatures.  You burn down a
department store, you're on your own.

What great idea?  I find the notion of anyone getting a great idea out of
anything I'm associated with disturbing,  I haven't had a good idea since
1987, let alone a great one.

B&S content - I'm lending both IYFS and TBWTAS to a friend of a friend whom
I have a crush on.  How's that for devotion?  I just hope I get them back
eventually..

--
Frank Yang
"Maybe, just once, someone will call me 'sir' without adding 'you're causing

In my CD player:  Sarah Slean - Universe