Sinister: Frank Yang Dang Doodle

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Wed Nov 18 21:00:39 GMT 1998

Frank, your messages are coming through fine now, I'm afraid I jumped
the gun a bit. The great idea was to write down what's in my CD
player.

Also, I forgot to mention in my earlier message that I changed a car
wheel today, all by myself, with no help whatsoever. I am justifiably
proud of this achievement, and will grow a moustache in its honour. I
bet no one on the Sha-La- La list can change a car wheel.

Glad to see that Fluffy and I are the Torville and Dean of List
Crushes. Sod off, Paul.

Peter