Sinister: racoon in the snow + list crush

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Wed Nov 18 22:50:23 GMT 1998

> 2 votes:
>  Reid Dossinger; Christa Chaffinch; Adrian Evans; Pam Berry; Jessicaxo;
>  Lady Penelope; Sarah Wheeler; Laurel Girvan; Michele Waggner; Brian
>  Winters; Beth Arzy; Sandra Volaric; Claire Timmins; Elisabeth (Petula);
>  Calumn Shearer; Matthew Hintz; Henry Thomas; St Lucy

oooh! this is so exciting! there's me with two votes, and there's the famous
st. lucy with two votes. and i've heard what they say about st. lucy...

also to boost my ego, my crushboy numero deux, named tyler, apparently said
something to my friend eve about me. now, if i find out that it's true, then
i'll let you know what he said. however, it's not up to me to spread false
rumours. they often get taken care of by others.

so i must find out who has been voting for me...fess up, don't be afraid, i
won't tell anyone. you can just send me email to say hi. and for those of you
with a geocities aversion, i'm trying to find another place to move my website
because i'm really sick of those stupid popup ads.

oh, those of you who think i should take the plunge and go blonde, also send
me mail.

now, about the racoon: i woke up this morning and looked out my window to try
and determine whether or not it had snowed overnight, and across the street on
my neigbours roof was a racoon. yes, on the roof of a 2-storey house. it just
sat there and stared at me, i think maybe he was trying to figure out how to
get down. i would have helped, except racoons tend to be a bit moody and can
get vicious. i hope he got down okay.

love,
jessicaxo