Sinister: birthday list?

Nanettee at xxx.com Nanettee at xxx.com
Wed Nov 18 23:06:28 GMT 1998

It would be kind of nice if we had a birthday list so we could all send each
other birthday greetings. I would be willing to put one together...it could
either be emailed out or put up on a webpage somewhere. Good idea? Bad idea?
Not an idea at all? Let me know if you want to participate...send me your
birthday (use a boring subject line like "birthday list" or something so it
doesn't accidentally get deleted) and I'll put it together!

*i love birthdays*
xo
love
nanette!