Sinister: moustachioed men

baggy trousers rmckay at xxx.edu
Thu Nov 19 00:19:58 GMT 1998

both peter and michael said:

> > >Also, I forgot to mention in my earlier
> > >message that I changed a car wheel
> > >today, all by myself, with no help whatsoever.
> > >I am justifiably proud of this achievement,
> > >and will grow a moustache in its honour.
> >
> > I did this just a few weeks ago, and it does make you feel like a
> real man.
> > The temptation for me to grow a handle-bar moustache was exceptionally
> > strong, especially as I had an old MG.  What o, old chap.

hmmm..ive changed mine a number of times but ive never had the desire
afterwards to grow a moustache (handle-bar or not) was i doing something
wrong then??

roberta

**oh you look so tired              +  "Rock'n'roll is the most brutal,
  mouth slack and wide              +   ugly, vicious form of expression -
  ill-housed and ill-advised        +   sly, lewd, in fact plain dirty..a
  your face is as mean as           +   rancid-smelling aphrodisiac..the
  your life has been                +   martial music of every delinquent
  crash into my arms                +   on the face of the earth..."
  i want you******                  +
   -'jack the ripper' (morrissey)   +           -Frank Sinatra 1957