Sinister: B&S on NPR

Hooded Child (#47) jonlrich at xxx.edu
Thu Nov 19 01:32:05 GMT 1998

ALL:

Although up until now i have found it imperative to remain a silent
observer of this list I have decided to write to wonder if anyone (else)
heard the review of The Boy on NPR's "All Things Considered" earlier this
evening. They basically just talked about the unavailability of Tigermilk,
the U.S. tour and The progress B&S have made with this album. It also
compared B&S to The Smiths by using a quote from Mr. Morrissey that had
something to do with Music too precious something something something...
that Mr. M had made in reference to The Smiths and which the reviewer
found apllicable to B&S...If anyone heard this while not working in a loud
resturant (as I was) I would be interested to know what exactly that quote
and any other impressions of the NPR review.
Finally I hear Belle and Sabastian on the radio, even if it had to be
Public Radio....Plus +++++

		Good Bye Now.

        Jonathan..................................

P.S. From what I have read so far, you al seem to be quite agreeable
folks, If I may chance saying it.............