Sinister: birthdays!

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 04:06:52 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/18/98 5:55:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Bellequasi at aol.com writes:

> i know i don't post much since i'm fairly new to the list but i just wanted
>  say that tommorrow's my birthday!
>  YEAH ME!
>
>  kristie

oh goodness, makes my upcoming twentieth feel like heaving a rock into the
ocean with me tied to the other end. thank goodness there are no large bodies
of saltwater around here. just puddles.

and when is that birthday of yours? i hear you asking - that would be the
fifth of april. it's still cardigan weather then, if you needed gift
suggestions.

ta,
jessicaxo

ps. oh my again, i nearly forgot to deliver my rousing rendition of Happy
Birthday to kristie and anyone else celebrating a birthday in the near future.
okay, so i can't sing in email. you can't blame a girl for trying.