Sinister: How do you spell New York?

Richard Connell richard.connell at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 11:17:31 GMT 1998

Hello everybody, futile appeal coming up.....

Does anybody out there in cardie-land live in or around portsmouth. If so e-mail me as it'd be nice to know there is someone here with some taste in this city ruled by king Pete Tong and arch-duke Dave Pierce.

In a b&s stylee i bought the acid house soundtrack the other day and really liked Slow Graffitti. I also had my first induction to the Pastels, which a lot of people here keep talking about. The song is very familiar, feels like ive heard it before. The Primal Scream track is top too. The rest is hmmmmmmmm ok except the chemical brothers which is a another example of the one-trick pony nature of this big beat thing.

Bought a couple of b&s t-shirts the other day in the hope of bringing any local belles out of the woodwork and to show my allegiance to the cause. The first band t-shirt i've brought since the Happy Mondays one i had at school. Imagine that, 3 years at college and 3 at uni and not one band t-shirt, no wonder i wasnt allowed in the student union.

Last and least, no list crush votes for me :( Understandable i suppose if this message is an example of the quality of my postings. So in order to rectify this, and add a bit of smut for a change, i am offering sexual favours for anyone who votes for me next time. Or if they prefer i promise not to promise them sexual favours.

Which brings me full circle, starting with a futile appeal and ending with one too, which would seem to be a good place to say bye

Bye

Rich

ps anyone who can answer my subject question correctly will get a smile and a wink.

On my CD player: The auteurs - new wave