Sinister: don't look at the carpet.

MWaggner at xxx.com MWaggner at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 11:27:03 GMT 1998

>  Mathis is great, Linda said he had an affair
>  with rock hudson.  My mum sighs when anyone mentions rock hudson, and
>  says "what a waste", then I kind of boke.

I used to work with a sweet, dumb woman named Giuseppina  -- she was in her
50's and loved Rock Hudson to distraction.  "What a MAN!" she'd say with a
huge lustful sigh.  My friend's mother used to say, "Look Josie, I went to
school in the Village and used to see him in the bars.  Give it up, you aren't
his type."  Josie would put her hands on her hips and say, "Shut your dirty
mouth, Jean.  Don't be filthy.  He is NOT."  Jean would go off and mumble,
"You simple sonofabitch."     I was kind of glad Josie never lived to see her
dreams of Rock dashed.

I also heard a rumor of Mathis and small animals.  I really don't like to
think about that.  Just a tad too... let's think of Rock in his perfectly
pressed PJ's.  Thank you.

>  "singing ladybird, ladybird what is your wish
>  your wish is not granted unless it's a fish
>  your wish is not granted unless it's a dish
>  a fish on a dish is that what you wish"
>  -Robin Williamson 1968

ohmigosh -- it's like 5 in the morning here and this makes me want to go down
to the basement and fish out the vinyl.... scary to have a flashback before
sunrise.  No, wait, I have a cd filed here, right next to Jefferson Airplane..
.but this Wee Tam is not as good as Hangman's Beautiful Daughter is it?  I
think I'll start a commune.  In spring -- it's getting too damn cold here now.
You can come and pitch a tent in the back yard, live amongst the mulberry
bushes and dress in flow-y multicolored scarves and dance around in the
moonlight with a mandolin -- all the snakes will come out of the hedges and
teach you songs...  wearing tiny little garlands of flowers.  The canada geese
will come up the hill and follow you around.  Your wee Struan can harmonize in
his high piping voice, caused I suspect by silver pants that are just a bit
too tight.  Peter Miller will chase the kingfisher in his basque beret and
partisan shirt, while the Duke pontificates in flowing robes and a bishop's
mitre.  Miss Honey can serve tea and cakes in an apron and Linda will tend the
garden with her green thumb and patience.  The NY Sinisterines will come in a
gypsy goat cart.  Jonny will teach us the secrets of making mead.  Holly will
weave and sew bright costumes for all.  Can we get a minotaur?  This should
finish me off with the neighbors once and for all.

I can see there are definitely reasons to stay in bed later than this.
Hamster smut and communes before sunrise... I'm going back to the business I
got up for.  The cd is over.  I'm putting something less colorful on now.
Forgive my rambling.  Incredible String Band, indeed.

--michele