Sinister: D'Oh!

S.K. Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 19 12:33:45 GMT 1998

OK, I admit it, I really should have noticed that I had Beth / Madame
Cholet down twice. Oops. You may now form an orderly queue to publicly
whip me. People who voted for me get to go first...

Oh, and I forgot to mention - as Charlotte pointed out to me, if you go to
www.secretadmirer.com you can send an anonymous email to whoever you've
got a crush on, and if you get a match it'll let you know...

I've had loads of comments from random people when I've been wearing my
TWATTYBUS T-Shirt, all complimentary as well. When I'm wearing the white
cartoon T-Shirt though, that's when the smut starts (I still remember the
very drunk woman who came up to me at a late-night takeaway and said
something along the lines of "Is that boy you, and the girl me?". If
you've seen those T-Shirts, you'll know why I ran a mile...). btw, on an
entirely irrelevant note, I just love the way that on the white cartoon
shirts they've forgotten to colour in part of it - I think from memory
it's one of the knees - it adds a certain sweetness to it all.

Still in shock that anyone voted for me,
Big Stu