Sinister: Re: EP's For Sale

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 08:15:47 GMT 1998

Hi Cute Bunnies;

My local CeeDee shop has the Lazy Line Painter Jane and 3..6..9..Seconds EPs
for sale at $9.99 each.  I don't know if they're hard to find elsewhere, but
if anyone wants them I'll pick 'em up for ya, providing you'll pay me $20
each for them (just kidding, David).  Let me know.

JJ "Kid Dy-no-mite" sweetly said:
>Not everyone CAN watch MTV. I'm not going to get to see this video,

That's like saying "I don't have a CD player, so I HAFTA bootleg the albums
onto mp3."  If you don't have the tools, it's not their fault, ya know?

>I believe songs are also copyrighted, so why overlook cassette tape
>recordings of stuff? You can't turn a blind eye to one and not
>the other.

They can and they HAVE, for now, and I think we're incredibly lucky that
they do.  But if we misbehave, then maybe they'll stop being so kind about
it.  Again, we are very lucky that they knowingly allow widespread boots of
something like Tigermilk.  True, it would be hard to enforce, but the fact
that they allow (encourage?) it is nice.  Thank you, Jeepster.  (That still
doesn't get you off the hook from someday re-releasing the damn thing,
though!)

P.S.  I would give my left nut if someone would make me a Felt tape; they're
impossible to find stateside.

Luv & Lullabyes.  -the brier