Sinister: The Young Ones

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 19 15:32:11 GMT 1998

Hello!

I am really glad after discovering one of our popes and leaders, the
baronet of Hondarribia, (not promoted to Duke yet, is it all right with
a 'baronetship'?)is 5 years and half older than me and he still has
managed to stay radically sinister-wing and indoubtfully cool beyond 30.
Jordi, the other regular listee living crossing the Pyrinees, is only 19,
not to speak of someone who said yesterday she was going to turn 16 ,
finally...! Sniff.

Anyway I am going to be tricky 'orange' rhymes with 'stripe' ,
and 'silver' with 'drag', no way to find anything with purple,
but 'month' could be rhymed with 'Scottish'! .All that in Spanish, sure.

Have B&S played some covers in their gigs or whenever apart from 'poupee
de cire...' and' Reel around the Fountain' ?

I got one vote, Stu, and you did not put me on the list! I won't talk you
ever again and won't let you play with my Lego again!

By the way, the Duke himself should abandon his silence and proclaim the
heir to his crown. Nobody can claim the Dukeship by him/herself.
Aristocratically yours

Arantxa