Sinister: Cryptic Message 29

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 19 16:57:29 GMT 1998

Still no votes for me. Ah, you'll all come running back when I put
my photo up on the site. Juschoowait! Ah, but then... Someone
said they were young, free and single. I am young and single but
alas not free.
Decypher that if you will.
What else...? The Monica Queen debate seems to be firing up
again. Can't see the problem myself, in fact I think she improves
the song.
Ivo A P Escossia said, "Fin de Siecle is growing in me"
Which I'll take as a further reccomendation. People, buy this album
- It's even better than 'Liberation' and that is a compliment of
enormous stature.
I dont know why but today I'm incredibly happy for no good reason
at all. I'm not analysing it for fear that it'll go away... Still, it's nice.

More importantly, cheese wins because you cant have melted
giraffe on your crumpet.

                                Tab button won't work,
                                                            WeeJay

PS Glad the argument has stopped. Well done.

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)