Sinister: smut

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 17:02:13 GMT 1998

i like rehashing old threads and i figure its excusable since i didnt
exist on here when it came about originally
well, having had sex twice both times being rather unsuccessful(i wont
go into details
im hardly an expert on the subject but good post sex music is Friends Of
Dean Martinez, i spose that it could be used while in process but it
fits the feeling afterward perfectly i found, I would reccomend Dixie
Chicken by Little Feat but like I said it wasnt the most successful
coupling in history (partially due to the fact that i made the girl move
and fastforward when a song skipped)
ok i prolly should not have shared any of that
by the way this girl was someone i met online, im not against virtual
relationships, she didnt treatme like shit causewe met online its cause
she was an evil bitch, ahem pardon  the bitterness ill go back to my
cave now
----Ev
--
I'm just a shy boy sitting in a house