Sinister: I like my "virtual cyberfriends," thank you very much

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 17:11:07 GMT 1998

i like meeting people online cause idont like talking, its hard and
itmakes my mouth dry
especially with pretty girls who i dont know what to say to (and pretty
basically means any girl i see)
im dreadfully shy its a little easier over the net, i get along ok with
people i like, i just dont know how to meet them unless i have something
specific to say besides you have the prettiest kindergarten eyes ive
seen in today
ive made lotsa friends online and i would know nothing bout music
without america online message board i posted to for a coupel years
the only thing thats hard about having friends online is i dont have any
in real life except for my puppy and stuffed moose due to shyness and
pickiness so i miss all these peeoplee who ive never met and it makes my
tummy feel all funny
ok i think thats all, wow a short post whiny i spose as well
----Ev
--
I'm just a shy boy sitting in a house
When everyone's gone