Sinister: Nobility

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 19 17:58:30 GMT 1998

~
>Cheese vs.Giraffe

>What does cheese have?  Mould?

And handy little holes you can hide things in, and you don't have to be
thirty feet tall to reach it. You can also keep it in your fridge - when
was the last time you saw a Giraffe in your fridge ???

Cheese wins every time...I still hate it though.
~
Two list crush votes - you sad twats.
~
PJM wrote :
If we must have a new Duke, my vote goes to shy retiring Keith Watson.

Haha, my first mail of the day was from a certain Alistair Fitchett.  He
asked me how the list was going and I said it had gone a bit pooey of
late.  And then I read all my digests and its been one of the funniest
days in quite some time.  You can all give yourselves a pat on the back
and have some Skittles, but don't touch the red ones or there'll be hell
to pay.

As for new nobility on the list I am inclined to agree with Miller and
say that Keith Watson, despite not having much to say lately, he got de
knowledge.
~
Poverina wrote :
Oh, is that another grey hair I spy among the reddish brown ones?

GINGER BEACON !!!  I tell you they're taking over the world.
~
Michelle Wagner "used to work with a sweet, dumb woman named Giuseppina
-- she was in her 50's and loved Rock Hudson to distraction.  "What a
MAN!" she'd say"

mmmm....not too dumb then ?
~

Lastly can I just wish Kevan Cooke all the best in his Pop Subbuteo
World Cup.  I hope there are no problems with player registration when
it comes to Mr Donovan.  Are there any tickets left for your games ???

I used to own an Exeter City FC subbuteo team.  There's nothing funny
about it, I just thought I'd let you know.
~

Good Evening to you all.
Ev.