Sinister: Backshots, Dobbers and Donkey Pants!

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Thu Nov 19 18:06:06 GMT 1998

Kung Fu Faker wrote:

> Frank Yang wrote:
>
> >B&S content - I'm lending both IYFS and TBWTAS to a friend of a friend >whom
> I have a crush on.  How's that for devotion?  I just hope I get >them back
> eventually..
>
> What?! Just earlier today I decided that you are my list crush of the
> week--don't go breaking my heart now. ;)

curses.  Well for what it's worth, it's probably hopeless and I'll never get my
CDs back.
Mm, how about another list crush poll?  This week?  I could use the
affirmation...

--
Frank Yang
"Oh, yeah, what are you gonna do? Release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with

In my CD player:  Spiritualized - Lazer Guided Melodies