Sinister: since you asked

Janine Papp janine at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 18:37:44 GMT 1998

well... since you asked... my birthday is less than one week from today...
November 25th!  (ahem - for those of you in NYC or willing to travel -
quick, Mark, hop on a plane! - I'm having a little get-together in
celebration at the rodeo bar in nyc at 27th and 3rd on tues. nov. 24th and
you're all invited - all 700+ of you.  Come by and buy me a beer.  NOT all
700 of you have to buy me a beer, in fact my limit is usually about 3).

smut/clothes!
 - my favorite article of clothing lately is my fuzzy hooded sweatshirt -
it has fake fur on the cuffs & hood - those of you who have ever seen me in
person know I wear it almost every day... Oh, and I really like my new pink
sparkly sunglasses bought after seeing velvet goldmine with anastasia.

now, yesterday I was buying yet another tarty fake-fur type little outfit
and the salesperson in the store said "Oh I know what you're buying THAT
for."  Well, what else could I do but wink at her and say "It's for YOU,
baby."  yes, I really did.

dammit I had some more relevant stuff to say but I can't remember now.

Did you know that honey is the sweetest naturally occuring substance on the
planet?

Queen Bee Janine