Sinister: Question Of Annoyance

Jason Brent jbrent at xxx.ca
Thu Nov 19 20:59:53 GMT 1998

Hello Everyone!
I have a question for all the people on the left side of the pond.
I have an English friend here, who is huge into soccer! (football)
Anyways, he has all this Arsenal stuff, shirts, scarfs, blah blah... and
he says that they are the true team of the working class! (how someone
with both parents who are doctors, fits into the "working class" is
beyond me!)
My question is, I want to get a shirt of a team that represents
everything Arsenal supposedly isn't. Snooty, posh, whatever, just to
piss him off. I'd love to see the look on his face when I turn up all
decked out in the enemy's colors, especially since I know NOTHING about
soccer, and I stumbled upon everything he is passionately against!
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
On another note, does anyone know who distributes non Matador B&S stuff
in Canada?
Hope you are all having a great day!
Jay

In my cd player: The Crabs   What Were Flames Now Smolder