Sinister: jamie theakston huele

Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Thu Nov 19 19:09:37 GMT 1998

Ooh!

My knees hurt. I was walking to college today, and as I crossed the road and
tried to mount the pavement on the other side, I kind of, um, missed it, and
fell over in the gutter. I laughed but my knees hurt and I was pissed off
until I got to my Spanish lesson, where I learnt the Spanish for YOU SMELL.
Which cheered me up.

La gente que no gusta este lista, HUELES. DE MIERDA. Hoho!

There you go, yes I can pass my Spanish A-level!! Yey!

Marco wrote:

> i am 24 and i only now i have discover the GUINNES.
> I love this black beer , the froth of it is like a cream.
> So now i have another vice , but a beautiful vice

OOh how can words describe how much I think I adore Marco at this moment in
time! YES! Guiness is the tipple of ye gods, apart from I have to say
Caffreys (my dad says Caffreys is a girlie drink but I don't care, I AM a
girl!!!), and whiskey. Oh yes I like whiskey. It's nice, very nice! I wish I
could have described Guiness froth as being like 'the froth of a
cream'.....Marco you are a man of resplendent taste and I salute you. If you
ever are in the north west of england I shall buy you a pint of Guiness!

I throughly recommend any listees to seek out POR QUE TE VAS by Jeanette, I
recieved my tape yesterday! It was re-routed through Cornwall...I don't know
why....it just was... and also - would nayone like to form a band with me?
The only requrement is a willing-ness to dance LA YENKA. YEAH!

Hmph. Honey has got more votes than me, well....urrrr....I don't care!!! I
graciously pass my list crush prize sash to HoneyPaul and give him a bouquet
of flowers, but I'm keeping my pretty frock and tiara. Honey already
probably has too many...

I don't believe I fell in the gutter today. I didn't think of it like that
first of all, but it's probably deeply symbolic of MY FUTURE....

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel