Sinister: B&Ss lost funny litle dool found and lost again

Katarina Karlsson trarvild at xxx.se
Thu Nov 19 19:24:33 GMT 1998

Urghhhh hmpppff uf
It is this writing in english thing.They told me aboutitin school some
years ago.

OH No good start. I was some days ago a colapsed ,matlab and/or your
computer will crash, student. It's like that for me somtimes when I have
had to hard test in school. ( And still I read mathematics and physics
because it is fun). Then I, halfded, found and sucided in subscribe to this
mailing list of "nice" persons whit good music tast. And you gave mee back
my happines inlife so I can fly arounthe university of Göteborg like an
irritatingly happy ray of sunlight.

THANK YOU ALL LOVELY ONES ON THIS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I have had my first dream of B&S this night and this was oneof those
strong dreams I just can't forget so I tell you about it and see if it
gives some reaktion:

 Göteborgis a city by the cost and I was wlking on the cliffs bythewater
when I found a wet doll that the sea brought up ther in fron of my feets
like a letter in a bttle. I pick it up and fall in love in this looking
homemade funny litle doll so Itook her home and dry her and found in her
dress apiace of paper. It washardto read it because of the water and I cant
remember exactly what it said butitwas a lovely poem aboutthat the doll
belonged to Belle andSebastian and someone had drawn seagullson the paper.
For some dihonest secounds I wanted to ignor this faktand keep the funny
doll as mine (I'm sorry but i liked her) but then I desided to do the right
thing and write them a letter thatI hade found their doll next day. So when
I woke up this morning I was onmy way to get the funnylittel doll and a
pennand paper to write the letter when I slowly realised thatit only had
been a dream. And I feelt a bit sad because I still like that funny litle
doll.
So if anyone seen her or if she comes to your dream some night or if you no
if anyone in theB&S band ever lost ad oll like that in a dream please let
me now. I interested in whathappened to her and do care for dreamslike this
one when they comes to me. And ifyou must you now can think I'm an idiot
becauseof this butif you do let me know I hatewhen people sneaking behind
my back.

And now I have never met anyone ever who have even heard about B&S and
myfriends know that they hate B&S after I playd some lovly music for them
as a thanks for beeing good friends and this situation is what I calls
beeing lonely. SO

IF ANYONE IN OR NEAR GÖTEBORG READS THIS I WANTYOU TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE
VERY WELCOME TO MAIL TO ME.

trarvild at swipnet.se

Have a nice something for this time

Katta