Sinister: Kissing with confidence

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Thu Nov 19 19:36:21 GMT 1998

Blissxo at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 11/19/98 8:49:06 AM Eastern Standard Time,
> MctaggartR at Vectratech.com writes:
>
> > Sad news - Saint Lucy has left the list, in a fit of pique at not getting
> >  any more crush votes after the recount, but she was impressed by all the
> >  mail she got.  "My box has never seen so much activity", she said,
> >  contendedly.
>
> i'm sure her box has been quite busy since that poll.
>
> oooooh. you know someone had to say it.
>
> truly,
> jessicaxo
> smut content: yes

The smut bar has just been raised to a new level.  I think Jessica now has the
crown for dirtiest sexual innuendo.  Congratulations.
Any challengers?
And everyone thought Canadians were such nice people.

--
Frank Yang
Inflicted on the world on May 11, 1975.

In my CD player:  Dinosaur Jr - Where You Been