Sinister: B&S on NPR

Carmen Carmen at xxx.us
Thu Nov 19 20:00:22 GMT 1998

I heard it too!  I freaked out!  I definately wasn't expecting that!  They talked a lot about "Seymour Stein" (which I think is the least strongest song on the entire ablum) and the whole menaing of it, which I found unnecessary.  It was kinda bad.  It was the same as all the others:  They sound like Morrissey/Smiths, their following is like the following the Smiths had.  There weren't any outstanding quote to relate back.  It was basically the same as another thing on them.  What else did they play?  I forgot.  I'll tell later.  I wrote them down. There were only 3 songs and they were far from the best off the album.  Disappointing, yet very exciting.  that was the first mention or music Of B&S I have ever heard on the radio, too.

...CARMEN...