Sinister: B&S on NPR

Evan Gregg evanbear at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 21:02:45 GMT 1998

npr pisses me off
first theres the music clips betwen segments which are never credited
then there's teri grosss which is bad enough, she is sooo friggin dumb
andd aannoying grrr
but what i really cant stand is when they review a record that they
like, example" rem-up
claimed it was one of the greatest pop albums of teh decade or soemthing
like that, i screamed at my radio for at least 10 minutes
how many fucking pop albums do you think that old man listens to?
howabout any elephant 6 album, B&S of course, i could list forever
its one thing to say its a good album (not that i will ever say that
about anything with stipey singing on)
but one of the best in teh decade my arse
raaaawr i hate lists soo much or anything approaching lists like thaat
ok well i gues sthats enough of a tirade against npr, they expose old
people to good music but their interviews are so degrading at times,
they're a buncha stuffy old people trying to seem open minded
no offense to old people on the list by any means its just these older
people on npr
----Ev
--
I'm just a shy boy sitting in a house