Sinister: three am light strikes twice pepsi adventure and cravings i dont understand

kellym at xxx.com> kellym at xxx.com>
Thu Nov 19 21:20:33 GMT 1998

First of, how delicious are salt and vinegar chips?  I'm a little crack
addict with these things as of late. Does anyone know of any metadone-like
substance that is particularly affective at kicking the salt and vinegar
habit?  Cos things are getting out of hand.  Maybe a sinister intervention
is in order?  Perhaps ABC could make a made for TV movie about a pop-mailing
list that saves a salt and vinegar addict from certain demise.  I don't know
who would play me though.  Maybe Tori Spelling could play one of you kids
and they could give it a cool title like "Mommy, May I Sleep With Danger?
But then again, that one's already been done and it wouldn't make any sense.

Secondly, I'm coming to London on the 26th of December and am thus far
unable to find accomodations.  I would ask to see if someone could put me up
but I'm coming for 7 days and I don't want to be a scourge on anyone.  So
could someone perhaps suggest a cheap place to stay that might still have
space left around this time?  Also, is the Brighton meet up still on for the
28th?  I'd really like to meet some of you kids while I'm there, so if you
live in London and anticipate having some time in between Christmas and New
Years, please e-mail me for I will be all alone and I don't want to spend
seven days alone in a pub.  Well, maybe the second part of that is true, but
the alone part doesn't sound like too much fun.

OK, I'm gonna go curl up in a ball under my desk with a bag of chips and
take a little nap.  I so sleepy.

-Kelly Ryan McGuire
  kellym at raygun.com

"it seems strange getting over you when all i loved, when all i might have
loved, could have been the things i wrapped around you."