Sinister: ned flanders is a leftie

t.vlassopoulos at xxx.ca t.vlassopoulos at xxx.ca
Thu Nov 19 17:55:03 GMT 1998

why hello there...

so guess what? i'm a leftie tooooo -- we're all coming out of the woodwork
now, aren't we? i'm not sure what it all means, but if you tell me left
handers are influential and good in the sack, then i'll wholeheartedly
agree. oh yeah, baby.. *sly smile*

i had a dream about the sinister list two nights ago. is that good or bad?
it involved email and crushes and boy, was it *smutty*..

birthdays birthdays, what a nice idea. mine is on april 13th. i was born
on a friday too so it was, erm, Friday the 13th. but, it was also Good
Friday so I like to think that the two cancel each other out, even though
13 is a lucky number for me. So who's going to volounteer to compile
everyone's holy day?

gee, i feel so inarticulate today..

teri xx

---
now, we all know to reply to vlass at interlog.com, right? i don't regularly
check this email account..
you'll also remember to look at my website, i'm sure:
http://members.tripod.com/~meltingsnow/
---