Sinister: My first post. (and Mogwai)

Kung Fu Faker geek_girl at xxx.net
Thu Nov 19 20:28:57 GMT 1998

Someone who is not really Chris Brittain wrote:

<Hello! This is my first post. Umm. I expect I'm the only one here that
<apart from Belle and Sebastian, also likes Mogwai, Aphex Twin,
<Squarepusher, and just about everything else on Warp and chemikal
<underground recordings? I kinda have unusual music tastes. Techno and
<Belle and Sebastian aren't very similar!

Nah, I bet a lot of the folks on this list have diverse tastes. I like Mogwai,
Squarepusher, and lots of other stuff too. Any listees attending the Mogwai
gigs at Brownie's in NYC later this month?