Sinister: 1,2,3 Bruce Lee

Ivo A P Escossia escossia at xxx.br
Thu Nov 19 21:26:19 GMT 1998

Bruce Lee Wrote:
>Wow, November 25th is my birthday too. Sagittarians unite!

I'm not 19 years old, I'm not left-handed..but i'm Sagi.
We rule the school, we rule the world.
February and March..so much to answer for.

1,2,3 Wrote:
>It was "Don't Go Back to Rockville" from the album 'Reckoning" which they
>worked up at the soundcheck in Athens but didn't play during the actual
>show.  When and where did they play "Reel Around the Fountain?"

Wow
Reel Around the Fountain ?

I listened to the new Ep on Jeepster site (oh God, i had to put October in
my computer cause the f*** Liquid Audio "said" i have to update the player,
but i'm lazy)
NICE SONGS !!
REALLY GREAT SONGS !

Ivo A P Escossia, December,15