Sinister: Cuddly fluffy bunnies & chocolate G-strings

Paul Field paul.field at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 22:53:56 GMT 1998

yep, once again I have something to say after what seems like years to me
and probably seems like seconds to everyone else. The only problem is it
will bore most of you rigid. Tough shit! I didn't mean that, Im nice
really. I'm actually drunk, and Ive so far spent about an hour trying to
write this, but I keep hitting the wrong keys.

I need to sleep, but first my poit. No, first my point:

Jay wrote:

My question is, I want to get a shirt of a team that represents
everything Arsenal supposedly isn't. Snooty, posh, whatever, just to
piss him off. I'd love to see the look on his face when I turn up all
decked out in the enemy's colors, especially since I know NOTHING about
soccer, and I stumbled upon everything he is passionately against!
Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!

Well, without a doubt the best shirt to wear to piss off an Arsenal fan is
a Spurs (Tottenham Hotspur) shirt.
Now these are not especially snooty or posh, but they are big rivals of
Arse-nal (haha very funny, I bet nobody has made that joke before). They
both come from north London. A slight aside - do American sport fans also
hate local teams outside of their own. Is there such a thing as a local
team in America. If you want rockard working class though you can't go far
wrong with a Boro (Middlesbrough) shirt. You can't  even buy one outside of
Middlesbrough though, so it may be a bit iver the top to come over here. I
could send you one!

Sorry, sorry, sorry. I'm being very dull, but I'm pissed and I've been
talking fitba all night. Anyway, most people are boring when pissed. I'm no
exception. I'm thinking of deleting this, but bolox, I'm rock hard and I've
hard a drink, so don't fuckin mess wi me, ok?

Humbly,
Paul.