Sinister: Birthday list!!

Nanettee at xxx.com Nanettee at xxx.com
Thu Nov 19 23:18:07 GMT 1998

Okay, here's the deal...I've started compiling the birthday list. If you're
interested in having your name placed on the list, please email me privately
(not the list!!! please!!!) at nanettee at aol.com and let me know. Be sure to
sign your name so I know who you are...a couple of people who contacted me
didn't sign their names so I couldn't add them to the list. : (

I'll post the list sometime next week. Please, I beg you, please do not send
birthday greetings to the list! Send them to the birthday person!! Otherwise,
we'll end up with a ton of posts to wade through every day...

thanks all!
and enjoy...

xo
love
nanette!
*who doesn't get another birthday until july, bah!*