Sinister: Those left handed rumours

Thew Sarah Sarah.Thew at xxx.com
Fri Nov 20 09:15:52 GMT 1998

Sorry - Ive been sitting at the back, looking out the window at the boys
playing footie and generally not paying attention - so can someone explain
the left handed = good at shagging thing?  We have a disproportionate number
of southpaws in our office and we're all desperate to know so we can impress
our other halves

B&S Content - I swear wee Stuart M was in my yoga class last night - he's a
very bendy boy

back to lurking
Sarahx