Sinister: Winter morning ramblings

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 20 11:44:58 GMT 1998

	Mmmm, dont you just love winter mornings - The frosty
chill, wrapping yourself up in fake furs and the feling of breathing in
sub-zero air and feeling your nose go all numb. Mmmmmm...
	Anyway, you've all been very busy, especially evan who's
been positively espadrillian in his posting. Let's have a little look
shall we:
> i like meeting people online cause idont like talking, its hard and
> itmakes my mouth dry
> especially with pretty girls who i dont know what to say to (and pretty
> basically means any girl i see)
> im dreadfully shy its a little easier over the net, i get along ok with
> people i like, i just dont know how to meet them unless i have something
> specific to say besides you have the prettiest kindergarten eyes ive
> seen in today
Aaahh, I feel so sorry for you evan - I used to be just like that, right
up until this summer when I finally snapped out of it and gained a
small amount of self confidence. In fact, I probably would have been
too shy too expose my feelings to the world as you have.
	Hey, what else. A tag imposter (don't worry tag, I thought it
was quite um, amusing. And..... Queen Bee Janine commented
briefly that:
I thought that candarell was sweeter... ;-) kelly said:
> OK, I'm gonna go curl up in a ball under my desk with a bag of
chips and
> take a little nap.  I so sleepy.
So winning the cutest image award off evan. Go to it, gal.
	I read in the grauniad that there was an evil takeover bid for
the infamous Cassell Professional Publishing. Any insider
information to be given out..? Hmmmn...?
	Well it seems that again I have very little to say... Except
that Southampton is filled with famous people. The manager of the
place where I saw a gig the other day was Ken Livingstone, and
Shirley Manson is a barmaid in the student union. Except it can't
be her because I don't fancy SM but....
	I've got today free and I'm down here on the computers
when I could be doing something much more interesting... But as
of yet I havent thought of it.

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)