Sinister: Cheese/Giraffe situation

Alasdair Cook MS1996 acook at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 20 14:33:58 GMT 1998

Turt wrote

> I don't like it when cheese goes runny. I saw a giraffe go runny in Zambia
> and it's one the most beautiful things I've ever witnessed - real life in
> slow-motion.

I don't quite understand the concept of runny giraffes, but they sound
like a wonderful thing. Anyway, this whole cheese vs Giraffe
confrontation has gone on too long.

Cheese is bad in all forms except on buttered digestive biscuits with
coleslaw on top. Giraffes are good, runny or otherwise.

I hope everyone will forgive me, but as I am bored I feel the need to
start another pointless debate.

Say, Scooby Doo vs Batfink.  I say Batfink, for his wings of pure steel.

Incidentally, does anyone else feel that 'A short album about love' is
Neil Hannon's finest effort to date, and one of the most beautiful
albums of the past 10 years?

On my cd player: The Pogues 'If I should fall from grace with God'

Ally