Sinister: French fancies (and not Philippe this time)

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Fri Nov 20 17:33:41 GMT 1998

While I'm waiting for the booze to arrive downstairs (my enlightened
employer gives us the last hour of Friday afternoon to drink beer and eat
French fancies), I thought I'd just add a comment or two that none of you
will bother reading.

Being of the Groucho Marx persuasion (viz quote about clubs that would have
me as a member), I am obliged to desperately want to be on the sharlarlar
list. Is it good then? I can't imagine being on a list that wasn't run by
the sweetest naturally occurring substance, though...

I am very upset about not being able to go to Janine's party. I'd like to
remind the list that I am available for parties in and around L****n, for
nothing but all the Spanish red I can guzzle, and for the cab fare home, I'm
perfectly willing to humiliate myself and give the other guests a good
laugh. Obviously you can take your chances on me doing that anyway.

Back to the point...no-one has yet offered their sumptuous pad for a
sinister do yet, so Calumn is going to be forced to wander the streets
crying into his bellbottoms when he comes down in a fortnight - come on
people, make him feel the warmth of our southern welcome, otherwise I'm
going to start believing Fluffy's right about the apathy of my beloved
capital...

Otherwise, can we start working on a time to meet up in, say, the Spread
Eagle (wonder why I thought of that?) when he's down - Calumn, let us know
which weekend evening/afternoon you can do and we'll pa-a-a-a-rty, if that's
okay by you.

I'm sure I did have something to say, but I'll come back with that in a
minute.

Love,
The Devon Tourist Board