Sinister: A wee story...

Peter Brittain peter at xxx.uk
Fri Nov 20 20:28:21 GMT 1998

A person I know at school told me the other day that he was out shopping
and went into a record store, there, sitting under B for Belle and
Sebastian, was believe it or not, a single copy of Tigermilk, facing
outwards for the world to see. Priced at 13.99 (uk pounds) It seemed to
good to be true, unfortunately right as he approached it from a small
distance, a woman rushed up exclaimed "yeessss!" and went and paid for it.
Needless to say he wasn't very happy, and complained to her that he was
just about to buy it, but she cackled and scurried off to wherever she came
from.
The end. (And it's not a happy ending) Grrr.