Sinister: Introductions all around

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Fri Nov 20 22:43:54 GMT 1998

sigh - ok, I demands a list crush - not only someone to crush on but peeps
to crush on me.  that's it.  grrruggle.

-teri

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"Follow me through a city of frost covered angels
I swear I have nothing to prove
I just want to dance in your tangles
To give me some reason to move" NMH