Sinister: Could I write a piece about you now that you've made it...?

Jamie McCordale fruite at xxx.com
Fri Nov 20 23:05:28 GMT 1998

someone wrote:

>>>...but everyone else talks only about themselves

+++it's very fun to discuss issues and daily life trivialties!

>>This is going to be shocking (gasp!) to many and will probably irk
even more people (GASP!) than I have already irked, but, I am a punk
rock goddess!(GASP! GASP! GASP!)(SHOCK, HORROR!)(SOMEONE HELP!)

>>Simple:  Belle and Sebastian (I hate to say this) like the Smiths or
the Velvet Underground, atract all kinds of depressed, socially
outcasted people (or whatever else).

+++Everyone here is super fun! right P!O!O! kids?

>>This should be so huge that I shouldn't even listen to it.

what a nice compliment!

>>>the queen of sweaty socks and dirty underwear (how very smutty of me)
(i mean the queen of athletics of course!)

ta ta kidddies!