Sinister: Tape Tree (SANDERS!) and asundries

Mick McMick bp224996 at xxx.edu
Sat Nov 21 01:15:01 GMT 1998

Hello
	I can't find my person to send stuff too from the tape tree. His name
is Sanders Hall, and his old e-mail <noctum at cyberpassport.com> isn't
working. Help! Find him!
	Also, am I like the only one who isn't surprised that Carmen is the
punk rock queen? Sample conversation:

	A: "I hate the internet, it's evil, the government is out to get us"
	B: "Oh. What sort of music do you like"
	A: "I listen exclusively to polka, of course"
	B: "Natch"

	What's wrong with this picture?

In my CD player: Red Sleeping Beauty - Bedroom EP

 /"\_/"\_/"\   Mick McMick - bp224995 at ohiou.edu - ICQ#5056758
 \         /   Sandcastle Records - (same e-mail for now)