Sinister: You can pin beanie baby heads to the walls of office cubicles

Cynthia Someone csomeone at xxx.com
Sat Nov 21 04:47:49 GMT 1998

hello everybody!

Charmed to see everyone. i just went to Bimbo's in SF, which was
somewhat of an adventure, being on my oddy knocky and never expecting to
happen on some inneresting people (Cornelius was amazing, by the way,
and if you've ever found the album fantasma a bit too intense and
opus-like but otherwise good, watching them live was pure fun, engaging,
amazing. See them live. The sound is rougher, warmer, harder than on the
album.). Bimbo's! If Belle and Sebastian ever play live in SF, let it be
at Bimbo's.  Great atmosphere, really good vibes, better than the
fillmore (which has a funkier, older 60's thing, going on) and slims,
yeah?
Oh, what fun. Though perhaps I'm just enchanted and brutalized by the
city, particularly so, this time around, it being fall, and feeling like
every minute is somehow the only one you've got, and so I live almost in
despair, that nothing lasts, not even love, which is the other subject
of this email, besides a few other little things: I read  a little
princess too! and ballet shoes by noel streatfield, and hid in my room
and made up songs about bluebirds. Another thing of note:  british
chocolate rocks, because it just does, and because mark C just gave me
some, thank you thank you thank you, another kiss on the cheek for that
boy scout.
Okay, deteriorating love. Got it bad for a b&s fan, that I've fancied
since before either of us liked b&s, and I wrote a poem, but glanced at
it this morning and found it unfinished. Smut level: 2. maybe three. I
invite you all to finish it for me. i would have created a connect the
dots for you but i guess that's next time.

You slipped out.
Another blown seed
Drifts into the sea.

Shipwrecked, mutinous,