Sinister: Moose, giraffes, and other things that don't fit in the fridge

Alex Arnold amarnold at xxx.edu
Sat Nov 21 08:58:16 GMT 1998

Hi all,

All the chatter a week or so ago about shoegazing has re lit a fire under
my proverbial sneakers and I have been looking for all those wonderful cd's
I should have bought back in 91'.  Its been a Herculean struggle as a lot
of the stuff is out of print.  The used cd stores that litter the cultural
ghetto known as "State street" in my town have been my only salvation.  I
was able to find some lovely stuff such as the Pale Saints and the House of
Love. I even found a Moose cd.  Now that many of you are asking "So what's
your point you babbling twat?", I was wondering if one of you lovelies
could e-mail me the tracklisting to the Moose cd  "Son of Sammy".  The
store I bought it from didn't have the case for it.  I even went so far as
to stare at my shoes in hopes that some sort of cosmic irony would save and
I would see it lying on the floor, but I had no such luck...Get it?
Shoe...gaze...floor...HAH!...by jimminy I'm clever.

As far as the cheese vs. giraffe debate goes...various people wrote:
>>What does cheese have?  Mould?

>And handy little holes you can hide things in, and you don't have to be
>thirty feet tall to reach it. You can also keep it in your fridge - when
>was the last time you saw a Giraffe in your fridge ???

What if the cheese has Bob Mould, of Husker Du fame? I hardly think he'd
fit in the fridge.

B&S content: Not much really.  I sat out on the balcony the other evening
and listened to IYFS while trying to view the meteor shower.  It was too
hazy out, but B&S on the headphones during a cold winter's evening was
quite pleasant.

Bye bye,
Alexander the not so great