Sinister: Lou Barlow touched my belly-button!

Alison Smith amesricroy at xxx.com
Sat Nov 21 13:39:57 GMT 1998

No-one at school realised quite what an acheivement this is, as no-one
knows who sebadoh are, but I'm sure that you discerning music
listeners will understand. Ahhhhh! I was at their gig in Gloucester,
cunningly blagged my way backstage, and Lou Barlow played Myster Man
to me on his acoustic guitar! Then touched my belly button, then the
drummer snogged my boyfriend. Oh yes.
Oh yes.