Sinister: A vodka bottle gave you those racoon eyes

Robert McTaggart mctag at xxx.com
Sat Nov 21 15:56:43 GMT 1998

Hello Playmates,

So, as Christopher Alexander Leonard pointed out, there's an evil Tag
clone that walks amongst us.  I've been through a variety of emotions
since learning this.  First I was afraid, I was petrified.  Now I've
learnt to accept my more ample-trousered twin, and intend to celebrate
his presence and milk his whopping chopper for all its worth.
Personally, I think this is the result of Linda's EEVL project.  She's
trying to swap our personalities around.  I think I'm turning into
Keith.  I've already developed an extraordinary pop trivia knowledge,
a tendency to fall asleep in flower beds, and my arms are
involuntarily twitching along imaginary fretboards whenever I hear a
Pete Townsend solo.  So there's no need to chose a new Duke.  One of
you will become him.  It could be you.

Myself, Mr and Mrs Warrander John, and Antipodean list lurker Caleb
went to a record fair this morning.  As predicted by the Dandy, the
smelly soul grandads were out in force.  But we were hip to their
jive, neither of us have washed or changed our underwear for a month,
we carefully cultivated 3 days of stubble, and as a result we were
afforded preferntial treatment at every stall.  My most prized
purchase was "Automatic Lover" by Dee D Jackson, the cover of which I
suspect will give poor Emma nightmares in weeks to come.  I'll let
John tell you about his most prized purchase himself, as it will give
him a chance to woo his hero and all.

Carmen, welcome to our extended family.  I'm glad to see you making
tentative toddlings into the world of off-topic nonsense.  And to her
critics...in all honesty, if I hadn't seen just how good this list can
be with my own eyes, I'd probably be just as cynical as she was.  So
be gentle with her.

That is all,

Love tag xx