Sinister: Smut rating: 6

WeeJay V0168JE2 at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 21 16:34:12 GMT 1998

	I'd better make this quick - this place closes soon and I
only got up at 3 due to a night up watching 'scream' and 'scream 2'
with a lot of people I only sort-of know all night.
	Firstly sinister has got it's first flame - a milestone in the
time of any mailing list but obviously not a nice thing at all.
Actually, it'd be best not to comment on it, so forget what I just
said and dont reply to it. 'A Short Album About Love'? Good, but
not up to 'Liberation' or 'Fin De Siecle'. And I'm afraid that if you buy
an Arsenal shirt I won't speak to you again. Harsh but fair.
	What else... hmmmn... I saw a documentary a few days
ago called 'men at 50' and one of them said something to the effect
of 'I heard that men think about sex every 5 seconds... I'd say that
was about right.' Now I've always thought that this was a pretty
ludicrous urban myth but, people, is it true? Perhaps I'm
ludicrously undersexed, cos it only crosses my mind perhaps a
couple of times a day. More if you count
'She'sBeautifulShe'sBeautifulILoveHerILoveHer' or listening to B&S
and imagining snuggling up to somone in bed to it.
	Yes, TABBYWARS may not be a shag album, but it's
definately a snuggle album.

	Breaking a B&S content and smut personal best,

						WeeJay

James at twopounds.u-net.com
Manipulating you illicitly since 1979
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/cabaret/5523/
(Which will no longer crash your computer. Hopefully.)