Sinister: Top of the Chops

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Sat Nov 21 19:42:39 GMT 1998

evenin all.

ok, i may well be very mistaken here, and if i am, you may beat me with a lamb
chop...  preferably on my bottom.  :o)

Were B&S asked to do a bit on Top of the pops on the release of the last
single ??  but due to other commitments couldnt do it.  If this is the case,
will they have a little time to go on there to do Modern Rock Song.?  I can
just imagin the croud going from watching the tamperer sing some god awful
tune, to seeing B&S. !!

Jamie

In my cd player - Eliza Carthy - Red Rice