Sinister: the not so young ones

Stephen Boyle withnail67 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 21 21:16:13 GMT 1998

I turned 31 this year, so I guess B & S have put a dent in the over 30
set in NYC.
But I did notice an inordinate number of early 20s types at the Nov 2
show in NYC.  You may have noticed me, I was the geezer in the suit.
Sorry for letting you all down but didn't have any time before the show
to change.  I did however, meet Lloyd Cole at a restaurant - and he's a
fan!  Anyone seen Roddy Frame lately??

Just some ancient thoughts.....

Steve

P.S.  Friends from DC will be in NYC on amateur night (Nov 25)  any
advice for NYC listees for interesting bars off the beqaten track.
HELP!!